Some people do not choose to keep a pet in their homes, just because of hygiene reasons. Sometimes they do not like the mess, created by them, and sometimes they hate the causal behavior including potty in the house itself. A potty training dog can help you out in this. You must reach a reputable dog training center to teach, our doggie enough etiquette and a good attitude.
It requires a lot of patience and commitment to training your dog for these habits. Training sessions will help to inculcate good bio habits in your dog. In this way, both of you can live peacefully in a single house. Once your pet is house trained, you, your family can enjoy the presence of a dog in your house and will reduce the stress level as well.
When to start dog potty training?
To start with the process, you can start from puppies when are become around seven weeks old. Ideally, it is good to start this training as soon as your puppy comes to your house. This is because, if the dog has started doing it unsupervised then it would be tough to change the spot. The dog can smell the scent and be drawn to the same area again and again. To finish that scent effect, you will have to wash that area with enzymatic cleaner and use a spray of air fresheners. Then only the smell will not trigger and invite your doggie to the same spot again.
How long does it take to get your dog potty trained?
It depends on the learning ability of the dog. Generally, it takes weeks to few months. These are the factors that influence the duration-
- Dog age
- Dog breed
- Potty training methods
- Potty training history ( for rescued ones)
When you go for private dog training classes, some routine changes are suggested by the experts. They are as follows:
- Feed your pet at regular intervals so that he can have a regular bowel movement. Several dogs do suffer from constipation, due to their uneven and unfixed dietary habits.
- So, trainers do suggest feeding the dog at regular intervals.
- Take your dog out at regular intervals, especially one time in the morning. Puppies generally tend to defect soon after a meal so it would be better to take them out immediately after the meal.
- Guide him to the same and allowed area to poop and also praise him if he does at the same spot on his own.
These are some of the major guidelines given by dog training experts. If you want a specialized and most effective way to train your doggy, then you can visit this website: https://dogtraining.com.sg/. Here, you will get a chance to get your dog trained by experts. And they will make sure to keep your pet healthy and happy always. With great experience and hard work, they have earned a lot of names. This can be witnessed in the review section on the official website. People are so happy with the services and results of the training classes.